Sorting Out Separation Web App
'Sorting Out Separation' Web Application
If you are struggling to work out what type of information or support you need, this web application can help direct you to the right type of services.
Developed by the Help and Support for Separated Families network, this app can help you find information and resources to help separated parents work together to make arrangements in their child's best interests.Covering topics including parenting apart, housing, money and employment, it can be used by parents, grandparents, friends and the wider family to find information and support for themselves or others going through separation.
To begin simply browse the topics in the box below, or start entering some basic details about yourself to get your own personalised action plan.
You can access:
- A Tailored Support tool, helping you create a plan to support you through your separation journey
- List of organisations near you
- Information on a range of topics including co-parenting, mediation and childcare arrangements
- Tools such as a parenting plans
- Video examples of different approaches to separation
Sorting out separation is part of the Help and Support for Separated Families (HSSF) network, which aims to help separated parents work together to achieve what’s best for their children.
Start sorting out separation today with www.sortingoutseparation.org.uk.