The links below will take you to websites full of information and guidance about family law.
- Family Law Week - FAMILY LAW Cases, Judgements, Practice Directions and more
- The Law Society - Family Court Resources
- Family Procedure Rules including Practice Directions
- BAILII (British and Irish Legal Information Institute) Use the index on the left (BAILII Databases) to select either England and Wales Court of Appeal (Civil Division) or England and Wales High Court/Family Division
- Family Law pages from The Custody Minefield provides a wide range of guides and factsheets as part of a large database of practical family law information.
There are many other sources of free information relating to family law, which cannot all be detailed here, but for a start you could look at the following:
- UK Legislation Published Online which will give you the text of relevant statutes as amended / updated by subsequent legislation and statutory instruments. In order to locate any statute you will need to have a good idea of its name and year.
- Family Law Newswatch is a free service from the publishers of the monthly Family Lawjournal which it says gives, "... the latest news, cases and legislation plus abstracts of key articles and commentary ... ." You can also sign up to receive free email alerts of "latest news, cases and legislation."
What do you think?
Send us feedback!