On this page you will find FNF-produced Factsheets and some useful Guides to help you with your situation.
Below is a list of our Factsheets. In order to view these, you must have active Membership of FNF. Members must login using the login form on the top right of this page.
You do not need to be a member to view our guides. FNF have produced the following for your information:
- Finding your Father
- Guide to making complaints to the authorities - A no-nonsense guide produced by one of our more determined Branch Chairs!
The following guides offer helpful tips for keeping separated parents in their children's lives:
- Keep in touch with Dad
- Keep in touch with Mum
- Days Out for Kids - Want some ideas for fun days out with your kids? This comprehensive list, with web links, will act as a useful guide.
Information sheets about fathers in different situations:
- Fathers of Children with Disability
- Fathers Suffering from Substance Abuse
- Imprisoned Fathers
- Young Fathers
The Court and Your Child
These two illustrated, very accessible guides are great good for explaining different sides of the family courts to children. There are guides on two aspects:
We have put together two Guidance documents for non-resident parents which will be regularly updated:
- Navigating child arrangements amid COVID-19 concerns
- Covid-19: Universal Credit and Child Maintenance concerns
What do you think?
Send us feedback!