How to make the best of your FNF Zoom meeting
FNF are running these Zoom meetings during the COVID 19 pandemic because we are unable to meet at our usual venues due to the lockdown regulations.
Every parent who is not able to see their children following separation or divorce is welcome.
We have no instant answers but a wealth of experience. We can provide a wide range of information and options to help you re-establish parenting opportunities with your child/ren so you can make the best-informed decision to match your situation.
What will happen?
· You will click the link sent to you when you applied to attend the meeting, at the appropriate time. The person Chairing the meeting will let you in.
· You will need Zoom on your computer or phone to attend, so download it prior to the meeting date (from here). If you don’t you will be prompted to do so when you click the attendance link.
· You will join a meeting of up to 15 other parents who are trying to re-establish parenting opportunities following separation or divorce.
· We do not need your name of your children’s names to give you advice.
· We will need you to be honest when we ask you questions or the advice we give may make your situation worse not better.
· The meetings are confidential.
· The information provided is to everybody at the meeting
· We will attend to those with urgent cases first then work through everybody on a first come first served basis.
· Please keep your audio off unless it is your turn to speak.
· Each person will get about 15 minutes of advice… more if we have time.
· If you listen to other people’s cases, you will generally find the information provided useful in your own case.
How can I prepare and make best use of my 15 minutes?
· Make sure you are in a quiet room and will not be interrupted.
· Have paper and pen to hand so you can write down the advice you receive when it is your turn.
· Have your questions written down ready.
· Be prepared to answer a few simple questions about your situation first. It is not necessary to hear a complete synopsis of your life. The advisor will ask questions if he/she needs the information. · Join FNF here It will cost only £4 per month and you will be able to get access to our website where you can get legal advice from solicitors, download our factsheets, join in our forums, attend out annual conference, and help run the charity.
See you at the meeting
Families Need Fathers – Both Parents Matter
|Event Date||03-02-2021 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||03-02-2021 9:00 pm|
|Cut off date||03-02-2021 10:00 pm|