PASI and ISNAF are collaborating on a virtual panel discussion for parents and professionals related to Reunification and what you need to know.
The panel of experts will be speaking to you regarding strategies, for parenting and reunification. You will also hear from two reunited sisters regarding their journey through alienation and reunification.
The panel will discuss the following:
- Importance of proper parenting to assist with reunification in alienation cases
- Dealing with the adult estrangement and reunification techniques
- Discussion of the experience through alienation and reunification
- Reunited Sisters discuss the catalyst for their reunification
The Panel Guests:
- Dr. Amy Baker – Author, Expert in Alienation and Researcher
- Dr. Joshua Coleman – Author, Mental Health Professional specializing in Adult Estrangement
- Ryan Mullis – Adult Reunited Child, Family Attorney
- Dr. Devyn Michaela Mullis – Adult Reunited Child, Doctorate in Family Communications including Parental Alienation research
Who Should Attend:
- Targeted & Estranged Parents / Grandparents
- Mental Health Practitioners
- PA Professionals
When: August 21, 2021 Time: 4 pm UK time
Please Register in Advance by 8 am on August 21st, 2021 using the following registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAsd-qvrzkqG9ysTte45z9S8KCpEPFnqfDc
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions, please submit them by midnight of August 19th 2021 by emailing: Info@pas-intervention.org
What do you think?
Send us feedback!